May 26, 2013

Barcelona FC reach agreement to sign Santos forward Neymar

Barcelona have confirmed an agreement has been reached with Santos to sign Brazilian forward Neymar.As revealed by Goal on Saturday, the 21-year-old will sign a five-year contract with the Spanish champions, which will keep him at Cam Nou until 2018.

Neymar, who will move to Barcelona for an estimated €28 million (£23.9m), confirmed via the photo-sharing service Instagram that he will sign the contract on Monday."I won't be able to hold this until Monday. My family and friends already know my decision. On Monday, I sign with Barcelona," Neymar wrote."I want to thank the Santos fans for these incredible nine years. My feeling for club and fans will never change. It's eternal!
Neymar now will be seen wearing Barcelona kits
"Only a club like Santos FC could give me everything I have lived on and off the field. I thank the wonderful fans who supported me fish even in the most difficult moments. "Titles, goals, dribbling, celebrations and songs that fans created for me will be forever in my heart. I will be sure to play the match tomorrow in Brasilia.I made sure I could play the match tomorrow. I want to wear the shirt one more time and hear the crowd cheer my name."This is for me both a sad (farewell) and happy (new challenge) moment. May God bless me in my choices ... Always a Santos fan!"
Both Superstar now will be seen playing for Barcelona




No comments:

Post a Comment